WASHINGTON, D.C. (WRIC) — The Washington Football Team announced on Twitter that season ticket holders will soon be able to attend a home game again. A select number of “Gold Members” will able to return to FedExField to watch their team play the Giants on Nov. 8.
The tweet says, they came to this decision after “careful consideration and evaluation.” The team previously had success inviting fans back for their “Friends and Family” game.
- WATCH: Coach Brown looks ahead to prime time showdown with Oklahoma
- Building consistency will be key for Maryland football, as they prepare for Indiana
- Alexandria City School Board votes to rename Maury, T.C. Williams
- “We’re looking forward to playing”: Previewing WVU hoops in the Bad Boy Mowers Crossover Classic
- Community Foundation awards $200,000 to Northern Virginia’s childcare providers