CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (WFXR) – A total of seven Virginia Football student-athletes are currently unavailable for competition following COVID-19 testing this week. The seven student-athletes are currently in isolation or quarantine. In addition, one full-time coach tested positive and is in isolation.
All positive tests were reported to the Thomas Jefferson Health District of the Virginia Department of Health and UVA Student Health.
- Stimulus stalled: Senate working against ticking clock to try and pass coronavirus relief package
- Washington County residents eligible for COVID-19 economic assistance
- United Way collecting data about COVID-19 impacts
- WDVM Sports: WFT & Ravens Talk Week 6
- Locksley says Terps have chosen starting QB but not announcing who yet