HAGERSTOWN, Md. (WDVM) — Two Hagerstown residents wanted to show their support for police officers in the area by providing them with snack bags.
Mr. and Mrs. Bibbee are very involved with their community. This is just one of their multiple community projects to help bring people together, and this time they wanted to do something special for local police.
The couple thought it was important to let police officers know that while recent events have brought some tension and conflict, they believe not all police are bad.
So to show their support, the Bibbee’s prepared goody bags for officers all over the tri-state area.
“My message in life to everybody is one plus one equals three. It’s not what you do. It’s what we can do and when we work together, we can solve every problem in the world,” said Rick Bibbee.
MORE NEWS ON WDVM
- Dr. Anthony Fauci, essential workers among list of Time Person of the Year reader poll nominees
- Trump: Former aide Michael Flynn ‘granted a full pardon’
- Food banks fear Congressional inaction could increase demand as donations are down
- Group to document alleged abuse of migrants by law enforcement
- 27 veterans die in COVID-19 outbreak at Illinois VA home