NIAGARA FALLS, N.Y. (WIVB) — A woman is in critical but stable condition after being struck by a vehicle in Niagara Falls.
Police in the city say a 44-year-old resident was headed east on Niagara Avenue when he hit the 26-year-old woman with his vehicle. It happened on Sunday night around 6:20 p.m.
At the time she was struck, authorities say the woman was lying in the road.
The man and the police officer driving behind him immediately stopped to help the woman.
She was taken to ECMC after suffering two broken arms, fractured ribs, and facial and head injuries.
According to officials, the driver was uninjured and is cooperating with the investigation.
- Washington & Frederick County High School Basketball Highlights and Scores (January 21, 2022)
- NOVA High School Basketball Scores & Highlights (January 21, 2022)
- Truck transporting 100 monkeys crashes in Central PA, 4 monkeys on the loose
- State troopers search for suspect who fired shots at motorist on I-270 in Frederick County
- Washington County Sheriff’s Office investigates Sheetz armed robbery