MARTINSBURG, W Va. (WDVM) — WVU Medicine East is offering a virtual program for those dealing with chronic disease.
Living Well is a weekly Zoom workshop that helps individuals with chronic disease learn to self-manage. The classes will be small to allow for more individualized attention to each person. The program will encourage and teach meditation, exercise, and positive thinking.
The program is free and available to those living with chronic pain or other health issues related to pain. It will be offered June 16- July 28 and will be offered every Tuesday from 9 a.m.-11:30 a.m. WVU Medicine says that if they get a large response, they will make more times and sessions available.
MORE NEWS ON WDVM
- Coronavirus pandemic blamed for rise in violent crimes across the U.S.
- 20-year-old coal miner killed in Kanawha County
- A two-week shut down is a possible option in Virginia to stunt COVID-19 spread after Thanksgiving
- Randolph County votes to end virtual learning leaving some parents concerned
- Last day of local church donation drive