WEST VIRGINIA (WDVM) — West Virginia governor Jim Justice held a press conference on Wednesday, during which he unveiled the state’s new vaccination rollout plan. Operation “Save our Wisdom” was revealed as the governor’s attempt to protect the most vulnerable populations in the state. Most notably, the elderly.
Beginning Thursday, people 80-years-old and above can schedule appointments to get their coronavirus vaccination at one of ten different clinics across the state.
“We [are] gonna give real hope to the older people. That’s the ‘Save our Wisdom’,” said Gov. Justice. “That’s the wisdom that I talk about all the time. We can’t let the wisdom just die away.”
- Comeback kids: McBride’s shot caps another furious rally for WVU
- County preservation panel works with volunteers to protect drinking water supply from encroaching development
- Democrats revive push to raise minimum wage to $15 by 2025
- United Way of Frederick County and BGE Home partner together to give “A Gift of Warmth”
- Running Governor Terry McAuliffe introduces criminal justice reform plan