SPRING MILLS, W.Va. (WDVM) — Valley Health opened its newest facility in Spring Mills, West Virginia about a month ago. They now have some updates to the new location.
The Spring Mills facility has partially opened its imaging center and welcomed the center’s new general surgeon, Dr. Carrier. The new imaging center will offer DEXA screenings, ultrasounds, x-rays, and eventually mammography services which will begin in late June.
Dr. Carrier will perform surgeries at Tri-state Surgical Center and War Memorial Hospital.
MORE NEWS ON WDVM
- Accidental house fire in Bethesda displaces family
- Sunshine Monday turns back to scattered showers Tuesday
- Comfortable day on tap, turning hot and humid by mid-week
- A gorgeous start to the week and month of June today
- 2 Atlanta investigators fired in ‘excessive force’ arrests