SPRING MILLS, W.Va. (WDVM) — Valley Health opened its newest facility in Spring Mills, West Virginia about a month ago. They now have some updates to the new location.
The Spring Mills facility has partially opened its imaging center and welcomed the center’s new general surgeon, Dr. Carrier. The new imaging center will offer DEXA screenings, ultrasounds, x-rays, and eventually mammography services which will begin in late June.
Dr. Carrier will perform surgeries at Tri-state Surgical Center and War Memorial Hospital.
MORE NEWS ON WDVM
- Wrestling trio remains steady in national rankings
- Kansas City woman using TikTok to rate Chiefs players’ swagger, fashion
- Proud Boys leader was ‘prolific’ informer for law enforcement
- Apple urges users to install security upgrade to iPhones, iPads
- MCPD seeks bicycle owners after charging suspect with multiple thefts