BERKELEY COUNTY, Wva (WDVM) – Six vehicles, including two tractor-trailers were involved in an accident near the Falling Waters exit on I-81 in Berkeley county, causing a huge traffic jam on I-81.
I-81 northbound has reportedly been closed since 8 a.m. Thursday, according to Berkeley County Emergency Communication. Workers from the West Virginia Department of Transportation are diverting traffic to nearby exits.
No injuries are reported at this time.
The cause of accident remains unclear. The Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office and fire and rescue personell are at the scene for investigation.
- Rockville Art Gallery exhibits Wheaton “Path of Pyramids” sculptures
- Trump administration carries out 13th and final execution
- Penn State hockey’s late-game rally leads to overtime win
- Montgomery County to introduce bill restricting untraceable “ghost guns”
- Centreville wrestling drops nail biter at home to Oakton 37-36