CHARLESTON, WV (WOWK) — West Virginia Gov. Jim Justice is giving an update on the pandemic in the Mountain State.
His press conference is scheduled to begin at noon, Friday, Aug. 14. During his last press conference, Justice closed of visitation to nursing homes again in the state.
Cases of the virus continue to climb in West Virginia. The West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources reports 344,530 total confirmatory laboratory results received for COVID-19, with 8,274 total cases and 157 deaths.
- Spring Valley snaps Martinsburg’s 57 game win streak
- Spring Mills football puts up another 50, beats Jefferson 52-28
- VDOT introduces new initiative to combat littering
- Bike to Work Week Begins Monday
- Frederick County Public Schools Celebrate Arts in Education