WASHINGTON (WDVM) — Two more District residents have died from COVID-19. Mayor Muriel Bowser’s office says a 35-year-old woman and a 55-year-old man bring Washington, D.C.’s death total to 593.
89 more people have tested positive for the virus, bringing the total number of positive cases to 12,896.
This data reflects Monday, August 10. Click here for COVID-19 resources in the District.
The District’s reported data for Monday, August 10, 2020 includes 89 new positive coronavirus (COVID-19) cases, bringing the District’s overall positive case total to 12,896.
MORE NEWS FROM WDVM
- Washington Patriots look to bounce back in week four against Hedgesville
- “Trust the process”: Hedgesville looks to bring home first win since 2018 against Washington
- President Trump expected to announce Supreme Court Justice pick Saturday
- Montgomery County Fire and Rescue Services shares fire safety tips to the fall and winter seasons
- Montgomery Chamber of Commerce hosts 46th Public Safety Awards