WASHINGTON (WDVM) — The Metropolitan Police Department says two men were shot Monday night in Northwest DC.
Detectives were called to the 550 block of 9th Street, NW just off Georgia Avenue NW around 9:30 p.m. 17-year-old Taijhon Wyatt Junior was found dead. An adult man was also found with a gunshot wound. He was taken to a local hospital and is expected to recover. Detectives have not released his name or age.
No arrests have been made. The Metropolitan Police Department continues to offer a $25,000 reward to anyone who can give information that leads to the arrest and conviction of a homicide case in the District.
Anyone with information about this homicide is asked to call police at (202) 727-9099 or text anonymous tips to 50411.
MORE NEWS FROM WDVM
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG
- Smithsonian reopens two more museums, one already booked through the weekend
- Stimulus checks: GOP, Democrats agree to restart relief talks
- List of National Blue Ribbon School released
- HHS secretary touts Trump’s health care plan while Democrats say there’s nothing in it