WASHINGTON (WDVM) — Protests continued into the afternoon in the nation’s capital on Wednesday.
The organization Shutdown DC quite literally shut down portions of Northeast. They gathered at Union Station and made their way over to a few of the cable news networks’ offices, including Fox News.
The crowd blamed Fox News for spreading coronavirus misinformation.
The protestors also gathered outside of the RNC, calling the committee an enabler of the president, who claimed victory early Wednesday morning.
- Penn State heads to Rutgers looking to keep momentum
- Millennials experience worst financial setback out of any age group during pandemic
- Hakim Hart drops 33 points in first career start, Terps down St. Peters 90-57
- The weather this weekend can be summed up as windy and cool
- Frederick nonprofit leader announces plans to step down