WASHINGTON (WDVM) — Crews were called to a building collapse Tuesday evening in Northwest DC. A corner of a building at 14th Street and Shepherd Street NW collapsed around 7:30 p.m.
No injuries were reported, but DC Fire & EMS K-9’s were called in to help with the search for any victims in the collapse. There is no word on what may have caused the collapse.
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand after Trump’s push for new direct payments
- Local state and national leaders morn the loss of Justice Ginsburg
- West Virginia State Police seeks identity of drowned man
- After win vs. K-State, Izzo-Brown looks ahead: “It’s so important that we keep developing”
- Penn State Football’s 2020 fall schedule released