WASHINGTON (WDVM) — The $25,000 reward for information on the mass shooting in Southeast DC has tripled. The Metropolitan Police Department says the ATF & FBI Washington Field Offices have offered additional reward money, bringing the total to $75,000. The reward will be given if the information leads to an arrest and conviction in the homicide case.
Anyone who is able to provide information that could lead to an arrest of the person or people who shot and killed 17-year-old Christopher Brown is asked to call the Metropolitan Police Department at (202) 727-9099. You can also text tips to 50411. Brown was one of 22 people shot just before 12:30 a.m. Sunday on the 3300 Block of Dubois Place SE.
MORE NEWS FROM WDVM
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG
- Smithsonian reopens two more museums, one already booked through the weekend
- Stimulus checks: GOP, Democrats agree to restart relief talks
- List of National Blue Ribbon School released
- HHS secretary touts Trump’s health care plan while Democrats say there’s nothing in it