WASHINGTON (WDVM) — D.C. principals who are part of the Council of School Officers have sent a letter to DCPS regarding the reopening plan.
The letter from CSO outlines the issues principals have with the current plan, as well as suggestions for changing the plan to make it more inclusive for students across the District.
Right now, schools are set to welcome 21,000 elementary schoolers back to in-person learning on November 9.
- Loudoun county offers restaurant winterization grants
- Detectives charge hospice caregiver for sexually assaulting a patient
- FCPS says Group 5 students will not return to in-person learning after Thanksgiving
- Arlington County police charge man for sexual battery and abduction
- Metro reports a disabled train with passengers aboard