WASHINGTON (WDVM) — The following photographs are from protests that took place outside the White House during the final night of the Republican National Convention.
Protesters filled streets around the White House, trying to “drown out” President Trump’s acceptance speech on the White House lawn Thursday night. A fireworks display took place at the Washington Monument at 11:30 p.m., organized by the Republican National Committee.
MORE NEWS FROM WDVM
- Mount Men’s Basketball Clinches Spot in Northeast Conference Tournament
- Madison field hockey defeats Westfield on late goal
- West Virginia governor holds virtual town hall to address questions over proposed income tax repeal
- WMATA lost and found changes now in effect
- Terps on five-game win streak, say best has yet to come as two games remain in regular season