WASHINGTON (WDVM) — DC Fire & EMS crews were called to a three-vehicle crash Tuesday afternoon in Northeast DC.
First responders were called to 49th Street and Sheriff Road NE just after 3 p.m. DC Fire & EMS says one vehicle flipped over, leaving on person stuck inside the vehicle. Two other vehicles are also involved in the crash.
DC Fire & EMS says the person who was trapped was rescued and brought to the hospital. DC Fire & EMS say their injuries are serious, but don’t appear to be life threatening. There is no word on how many other people were involved in the crash.
The cause of the crash is still under investigation.
This is a developing story. Stay with LocalDVM.com for updates.
MORE NEWS FROM WDVM
- Bill banning guns at Virginia polls advances as contentious election season comes to an end
- Agencies say Super Bowl security is constantly evolving, improving to make event safer
- Forced to wait in Mexico, asylum-seekers make video pleading with President Biden
- Penn State’s Jonni Parker moving past the latest COVID-19 challenge
- VIDEO: Gymnastics Coach Jason Butts previews upcoming season