WASHINGTON (WDVM) — A 58-year-old man is the District’s 627th resident to died from COVID-19, according to DC Health.
The city reported 26 new positive cases for Tuesday, bringing the total number of people to test positive for the virus since the pandemic began to 15,326.
Mayor Muriel Bowser (D-DC) is scheduled to hold a news conference around noon on Wednesday to discuss COVID-19 within the District. It will be streamed live in the player above.
Click here for the latest COVID-19 data in Washington, D.C.
MORE NEWS FROM WDVM
- Chief Contee gives update on Capitol shooting investigation progress
- WCPS provides update on Return to Play for winter sports
- CBP revokes travelers Global Entry status after finding contraband in his golf bag
- Cold front to bring very windy weather on Wednesday
- The NRA announces plans to reincorporate in Texas, will keep HQ in Fairfax for now