WASHINGTON (WDVM) — A 58-year-old man is the District’s 627th resident to died from COVID-19, according to DC Health.
The city reported 26 new positive cases for Tuesday, bringing the total number of people to test positive for the virus since the pandemic began to 15,326.
Mayor Muriel Bowser (D-DC) is scheduled to hold a news conference around noon on Wednesday to discuss COVID-19 within the District. It will be streamed live in the player above.
Click here for the latest COVID-19 data in Washington, D.C.
MORE NEWS FROM WDVM
- Residents asked to weigh in on new chief of police
- Mount Airy awarded re-certification as a Sustainable Maryland Community
- Tri-State Surgical Center offering outpatient total knee replacement surgery
- ACPS receives free books through a grant from local non-profit
- PWC Police ask parents to talk to their children about traffic laws during National Teen Driver Safety Week