WASHINGTON (WDVM) — District residents are looking forward to a handful of big local races, but election officials said it could be over one week before results are officially called.
According to the D.C. Board of Elections, they are currently reporting “unofficial results” from 100,000 mail-in ballots and all 95 in-person voting centers. This leaves over 100,000 ballots to be checked, plus any mail-in ballots that arrive by November 13.
Currently, the results found on the D.C. Board of Elections website have 45% of votes in. With those results, there are four total races with no clear winner.
Stick with WDVM as this story develops.
- $908B plan best hope for COVID-19 relief before end of year
- Lawmakers react to President Trump’s most recent assault on the election
- Clouds overnight, rain arrives Friday
- One person suffering life-threatening injuries after Fairfax accident
- West Virginia at No. 9 Iowa State: TV/Stream info, kick time, odds and more