WASHINGTON (WDVM) — D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser has issued a citywide curfew from 6 pm on Wednesday until 6 am on Thursday.
This curfew comes after reports of Trump supporters clashing with law enforcement at the Capitol. D.C. Police chief confirms that at least 13 people were arrested amid the siege of the U.S. Capitol by pro-Trump rioters.
This is a developing story and will be updated.
- Is the Big 12 facing a scheduling dilemma? Bob Huggins weighs in
- COVID-19 hospitalizations decrease, vaccinations pass milestone in WV
- Couple married 67 years receives COVID vaccine after diagnosis forced them apart
- The most — and least — affordable neighborhoods in the U.S., according to Trulia
- Pro-Trump demonstrators, some armed, start descending on Michigan, Ohio and South Carolina statehouses