WASHINGTON (WDVM) — D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser has issued a citywide curfew from 6 pm on Wednesday until 6 am on Thursday.
This curfew comes after reports of Trump supporters clashing with law enforcement at the Capitol. D.C. Police chief confirms that at least 13 people were arrested amid the siege of the U.S. Capitol by pro-Trump rioters.
This is a developing story and will be updated.
- Amaya Scott, Tamia Lawhorne combine for 44 to help George Mason defeat Florida 75-71
- Dept. of Justice reaches settlement with FCPS to address the seclusion and restraint of students with disabilities
- FCSO investigating incident at Champions Billiards after woman reports she was roofied
- Eight former Mountaineers in position to make NFL playoffs with six weeks remaining
- Maryland men’s basketball continues to struggle offensively, loses to Virginia Tech