WASHINGTON (WDVM) — The DC Department of Public Works has launched a social media campaign to get a little help cleaning up the District.
If you see graffiti or walkways & bike lanes that might need some extra assistance, DC DPW is asking you to tweet at them with the location and what the problem is. You can tag them in your tweets @DCDPW.
MORE NEWS FROM WDVM
- $13B aid package to help Puerto Rico 3 years after Hurricane Maria took too long, Democrats say
- Report shows Southern farmers collected more trade war aid
- ‘We all want to get something done’: COVID-19 relief package remains at a standstill
- Hogan, Northam, & Bowser share the virtual stage Friday
- Heroines of Washington Celebrates Two Decades of Giving Back