WASHINGTON (WDVM) — 72 more people have tested positive for COVID-19 in Washington, D.C. DC Health’s data for Wednesday brings the District’s overall positive case count to 13,794. 72 new positive cases is nearly double Tuesday’s test results, when 38 more people tested positive in the District.
LocalDVM.com has reached out to DC Health for more information about the jump in positive COVID-19 cases.
No additional deaths related to COVID-19 were reported in Washington, D.C. 605 District residents have died from COVID-19 since the pandemic began, per DC Health.
Click here for data from DC Health and more information regarding COVID-19.
MORE NEWS FROM WDVM
- A few more chilly mornings
- Williamsport girl’s basketball defend home court against Hancock, beat them 68-19
- Boonsboro girl’s basketball maintains their lead against South Hagerstown, beat them 62-28
- Smithsburg girl’s basketball survives North Hagerstown
- Boonsboro boy’s basketball win a tight game over South Hagerstown on the road, beat them 45-41