WASHINGTON (WDVM) — The D.C. Chamber of Commerce has announced Mayor Muriel Bowser and Dr. Anthony Fauci as two of the 2020 Chamber’s Choice Awards.
This year’s award is honoring Champions of Change, Reinvention and Resilience.
The chamber will host an event to celebrate honorees on Saturday, November 14. The event will be both in-person and virtual.
- Starbucks offering free coffee to frontline workers through December
- Olympic rings back up in Tokyo Bay, serving as sign of hope amid pandemic
- Nurse brags on TikTok about defying COVID-19 restrictions, put on administrative leave
- Getting a taste of winter as December begins
- A few flakes here and there, but the worst of the snow stays west