WASHINGTON (WDVM) — One person was hospitalized after a tree fell onto a house in Northwest DC.
DC Fire & EMS crews were called to the 5100 block of Cathedral Avenue NW Monday afternoon when a tree fell on top of a one-story house. Crews say no one was trapped, but one person was hospitalized with a non-life threatening injury and is expected to recover.
Crews say the house was severely damaged. No word what caused the tree to collapse.
MORE NEWS FROM WDVM
- Mount Men’s Basketball Clinches Spot in Northeast Conference Tournament
- Madison field hockey defeats Westfield on late goal
- West Virginia governor holds virtual town hall to address questions over proposed income tax repeal
- WMATA lost and found changes now in effect
- Terps on five-game win streak, say best has yet to come as two games remain in regular season