WASHINGTON (WDVM) — 45 more people have tested positive for COVID-19 in Washington, D.C.
DC Health’s latest data shows 13,684 total positive cases since the pandemic began. No additional COVID-19 related deaths were reported Monday. 604 District residents have died from COVID-19.
Additional information regarding COVID-19 and resources from DC Health can be found by clicking here.
MORE NEWS FROM WDVM
- Alexandria City Council expands worker’s rights for city employees
- Gov. Northam holds press conference at new Tysons Corner community vaccination site
- Jefferson County environmental activists take agenda high profile
- Mountaineer Recovery Center reaches new milestone in addiction treatment
- Pandemic prevention center starts a new program