WASHINGTON (WDVM) — DC Health says 28 new positive cases of COVID-19 have been reported in the District. That’s lower than recent weeks. 14,077 people have tested positive for COVID-19 in Washington, D.C. since the pandemic began.
A 64-year-old woman becomes the 608th person to die from the virus in Washington, D.C.
The above data is for Tuesday, September 1.
Click here for more data from DC Health relating to COVID-19 in Washington, D.C.
MORE NEWS FROM WDVM
- WVU track and field splits for three competitions
- Tuscarora girl’s soccer lock up county championship with a 4-0 win over Brunswick
- Oakdale volleyball win it in five sets to win county title over Urbana
- West Virginia Sen. Joe Manchin stresses importance of improving cybersecurity practices
- Rise, Recover, Renew: County Executive Gardner proposes budget for FY22