Prince William County, Va. (WDVM) — Police have released photos and description of a suspect accused of carrying a firearm into Walmart and demanding money.
On Sunday at 6:12 p.m., officers arrived at the Walmart located at 17041 Jefferson David Highway in Dumfries to investigate a possible robbery. According to a press release, Prince William County Police say an unknown woman presented a cashier with a note saying she was carrying a firearm and demanded money. Police say the suspect fled the parking lot in a silver vehicle, and an undisclosed amount of money was reported missing.
Suspect Description: A Black woman, 30-to-40 years old, 200 pounds and black shoulder length dreadlocks. She was last seen wearing a white t-shirt, black leggings with a circular design and white sneakers.
Vehicle Description: A silver ford or Mercury with unknown Virginia temporary tags.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Prince William County Police Department.
MORE NEWS ON WDVM
- Parliamentarian dashes Senate Dems immigration hopes
- Nexstar Emerson College poll show tight race for governor in Virginia
- Movie theater in McDowell showing new Marvel movie for free
- Virginia was unprepared to handle unemployment spike, concerns remain for modernization, JLARC finds
- ‘No masks allowed’: Parents of at-risk baby asked to leave restaurant for not removing masks