Vienna townhouse fire leaves two people without a home

Virginia

Courtesy of the Fairfax County Fire and Rescue Department.

VIENNA, Va. (WDVM) — Two people are without a home in Vienna after a townhouse fire on Wednesday afternoon.

Fairfax County Fire and Rescue responded to the 400 block of Council Drive NE around 12:15 p.m. When units arrived at the two-story middle townhouse unit, smoke was visible from the roof.

Crews quickly extinguished a fire in the second-floor bedroom and there were no injuries. Fire investigators determined the fire was accidental.

Damages were just under $150,000.

For more local stories and news tips, follow @EliseKimTV on Facebook or Instagram.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Local News Headlines

Events

Don't Miss

More Local News

Trending Stories