VIRGINIA (WDVM) — Calling all seventh graders in the Northern Shenandoah Valley! It’s time to get vaccinated for school.
The Virginia Department of Health’s Lord Fairfax Health District held a walk-up vaccination clinic, providing TDAP, HPV, and Meningococcal shots for students. According to Virginia state law, the immunizations are mandatory, even for students who may be attending school virtually.
“These immunizations are important for the prevention of diseases they can be devastating if they occur,” said Dr. Colin Greene, Director of the Lord Fairfax Health District.
There will be other vaccination clinics in the coming weeks in Woodstock and Luray.
- WVU men’s soccer braces for second straight MAC road match
- IS IT REALLY… NO TIME TO DIE?
- The most popular Halloween costumes you can buy online now
- Andrew Yang talks ‘breaking up’ with the Democrats, polarization and moving Forward
- WV officials announce billion-dollar broadband plan to bring internet service to 200,000 more homes and businesses