FAIRFAX, Va. (WDVM)– Governor Ralph Northam shared new resources to protect Vrginians from eviction as well as those who have lost their jobs or income to due COVID-19.
One of these resources is called “StayHomeVirginia.com“. It’s a new website meant to help Virginians navigate housing programs, services, and resources. These resources include relief for private mortgage holders, multifamily complexes, and tenants affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Governor Ralph Northam said, “This public health crisis has created unprecedented housing challenges, regardless of whether you rent or own a home. Right now many Virginians are struggling to make next month’s rent or mortgage payments. These resources will help Virginians get the information they need.”
MORE NEWS ON WDVM
- School mask policies will vary widely under new Virginia guidance; Northam says ‘one size doesn’t fit all’
- Virginia Little League Tournament returns to Town of Vienna
- FCPD releases sketch of sexual assault suspect
- Arlington County creates civilian police oversight board after year-long debate
- Woman kills man outside her residence. Prince William Commonwealth’s Attorney rules this as “justified homicide”