FAIRFAX, Va. (WDVM)– Governor Ralph Northam shared new resources to protect Vrginians from eviction as well as those who have lost their jobs or income to due COVID-19.
One of these resources is called “StayHomeVirginia.com“. It’s a new website meant to help Virginians navigate housing programs, services, and resources. These resources include relief for private mortgage holders, multifamily complexes, and tenants affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Governor Ralph Northam said, “This public health crisis has created unprecedented housing challenges, regardless of whether you rent or own a home. Right now many Virginians are struggling to make next month’s rent or mortgage payments. These resources will help Virginians get the information they need.”
MORE NEWS ON WDVM
- The Trails at the Museum of the Shenandoah Valley set to open
- Marymount University first in state to be designated as Hispanic-serving
- Man who coughed on protestors charged with simple assault
- Arlington teacher relieved of duties for racially insensitive reference in lesson
- How to protect your packages from porch pirates this holiday season