WINCHESTER, Va. (WDVM) — A second suspect was arrested this week in connection with the murder of Sarah Curran.
Curran was reported missing in Winchester on July 22. Soon after, The Frederick County Sheriff’s Office found her body and arrested a suspect in the case — 25-year-old Larry Mullenax.
Now, the sheriff’s office says suspect “Clara Perdue may have assisted Mullenax in attempting to dispose of Curran’s remains after she was killed.” Police did not specify the charges Perdue may be facing. Mullenax was charged with second degree murder.
MORE NEWS ON WDVM
- Caught on video: Woman hitches ride on semitrailer truck in Arkansas
- Watch: Two officers push unconscious teen driver to safety in ‘miracle’ rescue
- More counties move into orange on County Alert System map
- Texas realtor who took private jet to D.C. is charged in Capitol riot
- Post Malone donates 10,000 pairs of Crocs to frontline medical workers across the country