WINCHESTER, Va. (WDVM) — A second suspect was arrested this week in connection with the murder of Sarah Curran.
Curran was reported missing in Winchester on July 22. Soon after, The Frederick County Sheriff’s Office found her body and arrested a suspect in the case — 25-year-old Larry Mullenax.
Now, the sheriff’s office says suspect “Clara Perdue may have assisted Mullenax in attempting to dispose of Curran’s remains after she was killed.” Police did not specify the charges Perdue may be facing. Mullenax was charged with second degree murder.
MORE NEWS ON WDVM
- Manassas Park opens its first ever library
- West Virginia State Treasury warning against new texting scam
- ‘Olympic athletes are dying:’ Doc sheds light on suicide among Olympians
- Report: Penn State star linebacker Micah Parsons to opt out of 2020 season
- Reports: Big Ten delayed release of football schedule over COVID-19 trend