WINCHESTER, Va. (WDVM) — There’s some good news for people in Winchester, a new grocery store opened up on the Old Town pedestrian mall.
Schenck Foods Grocery Store is a family-owned business. They opened a pilot store at the Bright Centre on the pedestrian mall and feature many products sourced from local businesses including pottery, baked goods, and sauces.
Some of the local businesses featured include: Little Smidge Bakery, Erika Milholland Pottery, Falling Bark Hickory Syrup, Texas Treys chips and salsa, Preservation Pepper Jelly, Shaffer’s BBQ spices and sauce, and Ardys in the Rough.
The grocery store provides a convenient option for residents and nearby restaurants.
If you’d like to see something featured at Schenck’s Old Town location, you can text 540-431-9167.
MORE NEWS ON WDVM
- Bruno the Bear makes it to Missouri on interstate trek
- Scottys Bus Lane: Frederick road renamed in honor of local business owner
- Texas man killed after being shot and run over by car; juvenile girl charged with murder
- Non-profit holds panel event to tell the story “Behind the Sign”
- Police investigating 2 separate crashes in same area