MANASSAS, Va. (WDVM) — Prince William Police are investigating a robbery that happened early Tuesday morning, and are asking for the public’s help in locating a suspect.
According to police, the robbery happened at 1:02 am at an Exxon on Sudley Road. An employee reported that a man entered the store, went to the counter, and pulled out a gun demanding cash.
Renee Carr, PIO, Prince William County Police Department said, “The suspect fled on foot after he took an undisclosed amount of money and he luckily did not hurt anyone. He has not been found.”
Officials said the male suspect is described as 5’8”. He was last seen wearing a black ski-style mask on top of a surgical mask, wearing a black hooded sweatshirt, blue or black gloves, and black pants.
This is a developing story and will be updated.
- Police investigate reports of bank robbery in Potomac Village
- Minnesota ex-police officer to be charged in fatal shooting of Daunte Wright
- Colton Underwood, star of ‘The Bachelor,’ says he’s gay
- Global company adds 100 new jobs to West Virginia location
- Transgender Bill Will Be Signed By Gov. Justice