WOODBRIDGE, Va. (WDVM) — Prince William County Police are asking for the public’s help in identifying a suspect in a potential sexual assault investigation.
On Thursday, a 55-year-old woman reported to police that she was lying in a tent on the 3200 block of Golansky Boulevard in Woodbridge when the suspect approached. According to police, the suspect entered the victim’s tent, took her phone and threw it away before he allegedly held her down and sexually assaulted her.
Now police released a composite picture and description. Police believe the suspect is a light-skinned man between 18-to-22 years old and around 5-feet-6-inches tall. The suspect has a medium build with wavy dark colored hair and a silver earring in his left ear. He was last seen wearing a black hoodie, black pants and white shoes with red markings.
MORE NEWS ON WDVM
- NY lawmakers modify Cuomo’s emergency COVID-19 powers amid sexual harassment allegations
- New Westover Police Chief, City Council take step towards transparency with new body camera software
- Asteroid the size of 3 football fields to pass by Earth Friday
- Cunane, No. 3 NC State top Virginia Tech 68-55 in ACCs
- Poet Amanda Gorman said she was targeted by security guard: ‘One day an icon, the next a threat’