WOODBRIDGE, Va. (WDVM) — Prince William County Police are asking for the public’s help in identifying a suspect in a potential sexual assault investigation.
On Thursday, a 55-year-old woman reported to police that she was lying in a tent on the 3200 block of Golansky Boulevard in Woodbridge when the suspect approached. According to police, the suspect entered the victim’s tent, took her phone and threw it away before he allegedly held her down and sexually assaulted her.
Now police released a composite picture and description. Police believe the suspect is a light-skinned man between 18-to-22 years old and around 5-feet-6-inches tall. The suspect has a medium build with wavy dark colored hair and a silver earring in his left ear. He was last seen wearing a black hoodie, black pants and white shoes with red markings.
MORE NEWS ON WDVM
- “It’s really unfortunate and kind of unfair;” Musselman volleyball and other Berkeley County teams’ postseasons in jeopardy
- Nationally recognized street artists come to DC to create “Get Out The Vote” mural
- Montgomery County Fire and Rescue Services urges residents to check Carbon Monoxide alarms
- TSA screens one million travelers-highest number since March
- FCPS superintendent updates community on return to school dates