WOODBRIDGE, Va. (WDVM) — Prince William County police arrived at Babylon Café located at 3081 Golansky Blvd. around 2:13 a.m. in response to a stabbing.
According to officials, 28-year-old Charlie Davis III of Dumfries suffered stab wounds after a large fight broke out in the parking lot of the Babylon Cafe after closing. Officers administered first-aid and CPR at the scene before the victim was transported to a nearby hospital where he later died of his injuries, officials say. No arrests have been made.
Anyone with information on this incident is asked to contact the Prince William County police department. The police department said it is offering a $5,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the suspect involved in the murder of Charlie Davis III.
This is a developing story and will be updated.
MORE NEWS ON WDVM
- 7 new COVID-19 deaths reported in West Virginia in one day
- Where to get free COVID-19 tests in Prince William County August 5-7
- Three bodies recovered in waters surrounding DC
- Noon update: Storm impacts, damage across Maryland
- Tracking the Tropics: Isaias bringing tornadoes, heavy rain, wind up east coast after landfall in North Carolina