MANASSAS, Va. (WDVM) — An emergency work zone impacted traffic on Prince William Parkway northbound at Balls Ford Road at 2 p.m. Thursday.
The Virginia Department of Transportation (Northern Virginia district) said someone struck the green overhead sign marking the upcoming ramp to I-66 East towards Rt. 234 Washington.
The right lane was closed and police are in the area directing traffic. There’s currently no information about how the sign was damaged or by whom.
MORE NEWS ON WDVM
- Newsfeed Now: President Trump pulled from briefing; A look at the future of college football
- Video: Deputies point guns at Black teens witnesses say were victims of knife attack
- Secret Service agent shoots man near White House during Trump’s COVID-19 briefing
- Six new deaths from virus reported in the Mountain State
- Two more COVID-19 deaths reported in DC