RICHMOND, Va. (WDVM) — Gov. Ralph Northam said Tuesday that Virginia can enter Phase Three starting Wednesday, July 1.
In Phase Three, the state is allowing gatherings at a 250-person limit. There will no longer be capacity limits on restaurants or non-essential retail services. Teleworking is still strongly encouraged, and face coverings are required.
Here is a breakdown of what Phase Three looks like:
MORE NEWS ON WDVM
- NW Works Firefly Cafe closes
- Health officials urge women to prioritize their health on national women’s health and fitness day
- Alexandria Sheriff’s Office deputies, civilians to train in bystander intervention
- Alexandria Police confirm one dead in homicide investigation
- Leesburg extends outdoor dining plan, due to popular demand