FAIRFAX, Va. (WDVM) — National women’s health and fitness day is September 30th, and health officials are urging all women to put their health first.
According to Dr. Robert “Bob” Posner, a medical doctor who founded the serotonin-plus weight loss program said that oftentimes women feel overwhelmed with the things they would need to do in order to get and maintain good health. However, he said they’re 5 ways to prioritize your health.
- Sitting less,
- Moving more,
- Boosting immunity, and committing to change.
- Protests emerge outside D.C. police station after MPD pursuit turns fatal
- Los Angeles Dodgers win the World Series
- The Salvation Army is now seeking holiday volunteers
- Experts say many Americans are delaying doctors visits during the pandemic
- Smithsburg volleyball win tightly contested battle over Clear Spring