FAIRFAX, Va. (WDVM) — Virginia Governor Northam tours a socially distanced classroom at George Mason University in Fairfax and discusses higher education savings.
Northam announces a new debt restructuring project that is estimated to save institutions $300 million in the next two years.
This is a developing story and will be updated.
- Ford-Wheaton, Behrndt, Pooler headline weekly award winners for WVU football
- ‘I was so scared’: Pumpkin thrown off overpass smashes through student’s windshield
- WV Early voting begins tomorrow, more than 130K absentee ballots requested
- Today is Maryland’s deadline to request a mail-in-ballot
- Good grief! ‘It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown’ no longer on TV