FAIRFAX, Va. (WDVM) — Virginia Governor Northam tours a socially distanced classroom at George Mason University in Fairfax and discusses higher education savings.
Northam announces a new debt restructuring project that is estimated to save institutions $300 million in the next two years.
This is a developing story and will be updated.
- Alleged white supremacist arrested after ankle monitor puts him at Capitol riot
- Did you know Joe Biden was a football star?
- Arts community a driving force behind tourism in Berkeley Springs
- REPORT: Washington Football Team hires DC area native Marty Hurney to be GM, reunites him with Rivera
- More than 10 National Guard removed from D.C., Mayor Bowser weighs in