FREDERICK COUNTY, Va. (WDVM) — Funded through the CARES Act, Frederick County Government has established two public Wi-Fi hot-spot locations for individuals to use to do school-work or work-related items.
The hot-spot locations will be at Sunnyside Plaza and North Mountain Fire Station. To access the hot-spots, all you have to do is pull in the parking lot and select “Frederick County Public WIFI” on your mobile device.
The County is currently working to establish three additional public Wi-Fi hot-spots. Those are expected to be functional in October.
- DC Health reports recent low in COVID-19 daily cases
- Newsfeed Now: California wildfires; South Park visits Denver
- Three additional COVID-19 deaths in Mountain State
- Love coffee? Here are the best U.S. cities for coffee drinkers
- Tiny airborne particles may pose a big coronavirus problem