FAIRFAX COUNTY, Va. (WDVM) — Fairfax County Public Schools announced they will continue free breakfast and lunch to go starting Tuesday through December 31.
FCPS reports that it has distributed more than 2.3 million grab and go meals since March.
“We greatly appreciate this decision by the USDA and Virginia Department of Education that supports our efforts to provide meals to as many students as possible.”FCPS Superintendent Scott S. Brabrand
Breakfast and lunch will be served at the same time, available Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Meals on buses will also be available weekdays starting at 6:30 a.m.
Specific information about locations and bus routes can be found here.
- MRI researcher may have accidentally discovered how gas planets are magnetic
- Mountaineer GameDay – Kansas State Jan. 23, 2021
- Trouble breathing, tooth loss: Some COVID-19 patients face lasting effects
- Majority of U.S. Catholics say abortion should be legal in most cases, survey shows
- Tony Fields II receives invite to new-look NFL Combine