FAIRFAX, Va. (WDVM) — A Falls Church man is behind bars after he reportedly shot a kid in the face.
61-year-old Glenn Myer has been charged with aggravated malicious wounding. As we first told you here on WDVM 25.
Police responded to the 2000 block of Peach Orchard drive where the teen called 911 after he was shot. He said was hiding in a bedroom where Myers was trying to get in. Police said they tried to negotiate with Myers from outside the apartment, but after an unsuccessful attempt, police went into the home and shot Myers in the upper body.
Myers is currently being held at the Fairfax County Adult Detention Center.
- West Virginia men’s soccer completes season sweep over Northern Illinois
- WVU golf hosts Mountaineer Invitational
- WVU goalkeeper Kayza Massey makes SportsCenter Top 10 for reaching save vs. Virginia
- WVU’s rolling offense and Hampton’s career day lift Mountaineers over Baylor
- 4 girls, 12 and 14 years old, accused of setting house fire