LOUDOUN COUNTY, Va. (WDVM) — The Loudoun County Sherriff’s Office along with Loudoun Fire and Rescue are searching for a woman who disappeared after paddle boarding alone Thursday night.
LCSO confirmed the woman went paddle boarding around 6:20 p.m. at Beaverdam Reservoir and did not return. She was wearing black pants, a red tank top, and a black jacket the last time she was seen.
Currently, access to the Beaverdam Reservoir is closed to the public. LCSO asks that community members avoid the area while they continue their investigation.
The search for the woman continues.
- LIVE: D.C. Mayor Bowser gives update on COVID-19
- Newsfeed Now: Man climbs Trump Tower; Titans owner helps family in need
- Trump: Biden will ‘listen to the scientists’ if elected
- Titans fan reacts after team owner saves family from eviction
- How Olympic advertisers are regrouping for 2021 summer games in Tokyo