WINCHESTER, Va. (WDVM) — Community members of the Winchester and Frederick County area held a Stuff-a-Truck event in memory of Sarah Curran, a local woman who was murdered in July.
The event aimed to collect donations of food and coats for homeless people in the area. Community members will continue to collect donations at several other locations around the area through the month of December.
- Rockville Art Gallery exhibits Wheaton “Path of Pyramids” sculptures
- Penn State hockey’s late-game rally leads to overtime win
- Montgomery County to introduce bill restricting untraceable “ghost guns”
- Centreville wrestling drops nail biter at home to Oakton 37-36
- Upcoming financial assistance for West Virginia renters and landlords