LOUDOUN COUNTY, Va. (WDVM) — The Ursula Landsrath Animal Rescue Fund and the Community Foundation for Loudoun and Northern Fauquier Counties support 20 animal rescues.
The Ursula Landsrath Animal Rescue fund awarded $46,000 dollars in grants to 20 non-profit animal rescue organizations. Landsrath officials said this is not their first time helping animal rescue organizations in need, last year they gave over $30,000 to animal welfare non-profits.
According to officials, Landrath founded the animal rescue fund of Virginia in 2008 giving more than $1 million dollars to Virginia-based animal rescue organizations.
- Trump to depart DC for Florida ahead of Biden’s inauguration
- WV COVID-19 vaccination age moved down to 65
- VDH launches dashboard for COVID-19 outbreaks at Virginia colleges, universities
- Hillandale man charged in shooting homicide
- Eric Church, Jazmine Sullivan to sing national anthem at Super Bowl LV