TJX Companies, the parent company of TJ Maxx, Marshalls, and HomeGoods announced this week that it expects most of its stores to be reopened by the end of June.
According to the company’s most recent fiscal report, more than 1,600 stores have already reopened around the world.
Officials said they are taking precautions with store reopenings, enacting guidelines such as mandatory face masks, health screenings, and temperature checks.
Protective shields have also been installed at cash registers and most fitting rooms are temporarily closed, officials said.
MORE NEWS ON WDVM
- 20-year-old man dies in car crash Sunday afternoon, other passengers transported to Shock Trauma
- Mostly sunny early on Monday
- Virtual program called “Operation Save a life” wants to educate the public on drug use
- Virginia officials come together to raise awareness of wearing masks
- Virginia Department of Health urges residents to be aware of legitimate Contract Tracers