ROCKVILLE, Md. (WDVM)– The Sunrise Movement of Silver Spring organized a “Save Our Courts” candlelight vigil in honor of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg on Wednesday night in Rockville.
The Sunrise Movement is a youth led political movement that unites to stop the climate crisis.
Gaithersburg Councilmember Laurie-Anne Sayles was one of the speakers who paid tribute to the late supreme court justice.
MORE NEWS FROM WDVM
- Warming up dramatically this week
- Newsfeed Now transforms for campaign coverage as election approaches
- Northern Shenandoah Valley United Way hosts ALICE Awareness Week
- Mountaineer trio honored by Big 12 Conference
- Frederick County Virginia phone scams