MONTGOMERY COUNTY, Md. (WDVM) — The Montgomery County Police Department has charged Bobby Gene Shelly for his involvement in three bank robberies and a commercial robbery.
According to officials, Shelley committed four separate robberies between July 27- August 6 in Montgomery County. Officers obtained surveillance video from for separate locations where the suspect was pictured committing a robbery.
Officials say, Shelly was arrested by Metro Transit police officers at the Van Ness Metro Station in Washington, D.C. Shelly is currently being held at a facility in Washington, D.C., awaiting extradition to Montgomery County and Virginia.
This is a developing story and will be updated.
- How Coronavirus patients with diabetes are suffering physically & financially
- Local farm launches drive-through hayride, market
- LIVE GAME LOG: West Virginia (1-0) at No. 15 Oklahoma State (1-0)
- Smithsonian reopens two more museums, one already booked through the weekend
- Temperatures to rise 10 degrees above average