WASHINGTON (WDVM) — A 23-year-old man from Southeast, DC was arrested for shooting three men in DC over the weekend.
Detectives from the Metropolitan Police Department say Andre Smith shot three men around 7:22 pm Saturday, May 9, on the 1100 block of K Street, Southeast DC.
The three victims were brought to local hospitals. All are expected to recover from injuries.
Smith was charged on Monday with Assault with Intent to Kill and is currently under Maryland Probation for a previous charge of Illegal Possession of a Firearm.
MORE NEWS FROM WDVM
- Washington Patriots look to bounce back in week four against Hedgesville
- “Trust the process”: Hedgesville looks to bring home first win since 2018 against Washington
- President Trump expected to announce Supreme Court Justice pick Saturday
- Montgomery County Fire and Rescue Services shares fire safety tips to the fall and winter seasons
- Montgomery Chamber of Commerce hosts 46th Public Safety Awards