The state of Pennsylvania doesn’t offer early voting in-person for its residents.
Voters do have the option to cast an Absentee Ballot through the mail for the following reasons:
– Person is absent from their municipality the entire time the polls are open (Example: College students, vacationers, truck drivers, etc.)
– Those who cannot attend the polls because of illness or disability
– Person who will not go to the polls because of observing a religious holiday
– A member of the armed forces, their spouses and dependents
– A citizen in federal service attached to the armed forces
For Patricia Tillman, using her voice for change is all that matters.
“It doesn’t make any difference to me because I’m going to come and vote on that day and just as long as we get our vote in, I’m okay,” said Tillman.
By noon of Tuesday, Nov. 6 2018, the Chambersburg Recreation Center processed over 500 voters in its facility. Over 70 polling stations were available for residents across Franklin County on Election Day.